- silver nitrate
Features of silver mirror
Silver mirror is produced in the chemical plating system. It adoped the high-quality clear float glass as sheet and through washing, polishing, activation, silver-coating, copper-coating, then finished with two waterproof layers of paint for protection.
Dimensions of silver mirror
Regular size: 1830x1220mm, 2550x1650mm, 2440x1830mm, 3300x2134mm, 3210x2250mm, etc.
Deep processing: Mirror edge can be deeply processed into round edge(C-edge), flat edge(V-edge), beveled edge, fluted edge, polished edge, etc. Cut sizes are available according to customers’ requirements.
Application range of silver mirror
1. Home decorations, such as bathroom mirror, door mirror, wall mirror, dressing mirror.
2. Architecture, such as windows or interior decoration of buildings (store, gymnasium, bathroom, washroom, etc).
3. Traffic vehicles, such as the windows of train, bus, car, etc.
Quality standard up to Q/320583. QYCF001-2000.
1. The storage or warehouse must be dry and a constant temperature maintained to avoid paint bubbles or color change.
2. Large mirror sheet should be placed in safe area, and do not store in outdoors.
3. Far away from heat and any kind of chemical such as acid, alkali, fuel, putty and various organic solvents or vapors, etc.
4. Placed vertically with paper interleaved between mirror sheet.